Real Wedding: Aimee and Thomas

I have another gorgeous wedding to share with you. Amanda and Rudolpho of Custophoto kindly sent me these beautiful images. The wedding reception was held at the Johannesburg Country Club. These two are ever so talented and from what I hear they are amazing to work with. Head on over to their blog to see more stunning weddings.

How gorgeous is this bride?

Thanks Amanda and Rudolpho for sharing this beautiful wedding with us.

Leave a comment | Real Wedding: Louisa and Eitzaz

• SaSa October 11th, 2010 at 4:05 pm/time

But where do they find such awesome shoes Carol????

I love that pair

So much unique ideas here I likes

And as for “have them eat cake” Consider it Stolen :-)

• Kelly-Anne October 11th, 2010 at 8:27 pm/time

Where are the shoes from? I have to have them.
    This wedding was WOW

• Natalie October 13th, 2010 at 12:17 am/time

How beautiful, and Pinata’s…. So novel.

• Louisa Sadiq October 13th, 2010 at 5:00 pm/time

I bought the shoes from Truworths or Miladys last year. It had an ankle strap that I took off and instead had ribbons made in a very similar material and colour. I tied them in big bows around the ankle.

So tip of the day: Buy a pretty pair of simple shoes and doll them up for next to nothing. You could probably also make or get a similar flower made if you wanted.

Enjoy.
    Thanks for the comments.
    GOD bless.

• Megan October 13th, 2010 at 11:10 pm/time

So, so gorgeous. I love the bouquet and the pinatas.

• Nikki October 21st, 2010 at 2:38 pm/time

I was at the wedding and it was GORGEOUS!!!! Suited them perfectly and such fun!!!!

Awesome couple!

• Erin November 1st, 2010 at 5:34 pm/time

Gorgeous!!! Love it to bits!!! One question, where did you order your chinese take-out boxes from??? It is sooo cute. I also want those:-)

• Nadine November 2nd, 2010 at 2:39 pm/time

Absolutely stunning!!! Any advice on where to find birdcages like the ones you had? Been searching but have had no luck other than to hire, and i’de really like to be able to keep them as gifts?

• Ammara November 6th, 2010 at 5:46 am/time

so here i was searching for potential ideas and look who’s wedding i come across?!what an amazing wedding (and im not being biased AT ALL here!!)…the smallest personal touches made it such a special day for everyone…my favourites were – the venue, the colours u picked and blended, the love-bird theme which u carried through everything and that “wowwww” veil!!! so question for u Lou – where DID u get the veil?! :)

• Maggs November 6th, 2010 at 12:14 pm/time

The lemonade stand is too cute. Where can I get one and what is the font used on the word Lemonade>