Wedding Colours: Purple and Red

Lets face it, not everyone likes pastel colours and there are brides who want to do something very different and creative on their wedding day. Red and purple is, quite honestly, not a combination that I would have thought of but after doing some reseach I found that it does indeed make a fabulous choice of colours. What do you think?

Purple and red wedding colours
Image credits: Bride, Table setting, Cupcakes, Centrepiece, Invitation, Bouquet, Flowergirls, Bunting, Groom.

More Purple and Red Weddings:  Pretty little weddings,  Adene Photography

To follow Primadonnabride on Facebook click here

Leave a comment | Wedding Colours – Purple and Grey

• Chatterberries October 5th, 2009 at 4:41 pm/time

Purple is a nice color for the wedding, very cool to the eyes. Love the cake!

• Carin October 5th, 2009 at 6:21 pm/time

These are my wedding colours. I love the flower girl dress. So cute.

• Amy October 6th, 2009 at 5:50 pm/time

Whoever would have thought of these two colours together? Brilliant!

• Suzanne October 11th, 2009 at 7:26 am/time

I love these 2 colors together! The mixture of warm and cool colors really works!

• Amy-Jo Tatum/Bride Chic October 11th, 2009 at 5:43 pm/time

I absolutely love this combo

• Amy-Jo Tatum/Bride Chic October 17th, 2009 at 9:20 am/time

Congrats! You’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award. Come on over to my site and join in the fun!.

• Luxury Wedding Venues October 19th, 2009 at 8:30 pm/time

Congratulations on your award, you must be very proud. You have a lovely blog.

• The Favour Gallery October 25th, 2009 at 12:51 pm/time

Lilac is such a pretty color theme for a wedding, these two colors so go together.