Wedding colours: Purple, white and silver

Elegant, regal, classy. These are the words that come to mind when I look at these colours together. If you’re going for a sophisticated look for your wedding, a bit of silver accents added to the purple pulls it all together. A bit of bling adds just the right touch.
Purple white silver wedding colours

Credits:   Bouquet,   Cake,   Tablescape,   Birdcage veil,   Bridesmaids dress,   Purple wedding shoes,   Place names,   Invitations.

Click here to follow Primadonnabride on Facebook

Leave a comment | Wedding Colours – Purple and Grey

• Chatterberries October 5th, 2009 at 4:41 pm/time

Purple is a nice color for the wedding, very cool to the eyes. Love the cake!

• Carin October 5th, 2009 at 6:21 pm/time

These are my wedding colours. I love the flower girl dress. So cute.

• Amy October 6th, 2009 at 5:50 pm/time

Whoever would have thought of these two colours together? Brilliant!

• Suzanne October 11th, 2009 at 7:26 am/time

I love these 2 colors together! The mixture of warm and cool colors really works!

• Amy-Jo Tatum/Bride Chic October 11th, 2009 at 5:43 pm/time

I absolutely love this combo

• Amy-Jo Tatum/Bride Chic October 17th, 2009 at 9:20 am/time

Congrats! You’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award. Come on over to my site and join in the fun!.

• Luxury Wedding Venues October 19th, 2009 at 8:30 pm/time

Congratulations on your award, you must be very proud. You have a lovely blog.

• The Favour Gallery October 25th, 2009 at 12:51 pm/time

Lilac is such a pretty color theme for a wedding, these two colors so go together.