Real Wedding: Alicia and Adam

We are super excited to feature this amazing DIY, yellow with touches of grey and white, wedding. Because the bride is a florist, all the flowers were arranged by her and all the centerpiece vases were collected by the couple over a period of time. These were placed all along the middle of the tables and poms poms were strewn inbetween. The look was eclectic and indeed unique.

Alicia redesigned a J.Crew dress to look a bit more vintage! The dress was antique white with a sweetheart neckline and fabric covered beads and ruffles, a wide sash that tied into a big bow in the back, and it was cut just below the knee. She wore a yellow vintage crinoline square dance petticoat under the dress and yellow satin shoes with a bow.

Alicia and Adam had their cocktail hour before the ceremony. They chose the Boathouse at the Audubon Center in Prospect Park, in Brooklyn New York.  The guests and wedding party were treated to boat rides and appetizers included grilled cheese sandwiches, deviled eggs, and mini cheese burgers were served. A 3 piece blue grass band played outside and everyone signed fabric squares that are being made into a quilt by Adam’s mom

Thanks Alicia for letting me share your wedding. Pop on over to Alicia and Adams site Bows and Arrows to have a look at more gorgeous florals

Click here to follow Primadonnabride on Facebook

Leave a comment | Natalie and Glyn Muldersdrift

• Jolene May 7th, 2010 at 1:52 pm/time

Oooh so stunning :) Very different LOve the pics :)

• […] check out Prima Donna Bride for more on this wedding and everything else you may require to make that special day a […]

• + jacojanse + May 7th, 2010 at 3:28 pm/time

This was indeed a very special day. Made made it even more special was being their next to my beautiful and very inspiring wife, Melanie! We are so very blessed, sharing the same passion! Not difficult to make magic happen when one can assist assist your very talented wife!

Melanie and I were fortunate enough to be part of Natalie and Glyn Ogden’s special day. It was only one day after nonstop downpours and dark clouds were still making their presence felt on the actual day. “The Bridge” wedding venue aptly named after the low water bridge giving access to it was flooded and access had to be rerouted. Yet, God willing and with a stunning couple and bridal party we were able to capture yet another very special day. Creativity and the very willing, original and fun couple made for very unique moments captured forever.

• SaSa May 7th, 2010 at 3:33 pm/time

Uniquely themed

I like I like

• Natalie and Glyn Ogden » melaniejanse's blog May 7th, 2010 at 8:11 pm/time

[…] wedding is also featured on primadonna bride, check out their super awesome site for great […]

• Melanie May 7th, 2010 at 8:13 pm/time

Thank you guys for the amazing post, you are doing an awesome job, and a great inspirational site for brides!!

• Carol May 7th, 2010 at 8:26 pm/time

Thanks Melanie.

It was a pleasure.

• Natalie ODGEN May 12th, 2010 at 10:28 am/time

I never dreamed that my wedding day would be so amazing and it was so much more then I had dreamed of and had such a good time taking the photo’s I almost didnt want to stop. Melanie and Jaco were professional to the max and gave my dream wedding that extra flavour that would not have been possible without them! I still cannot believe the photo’s and how perfect they are! If you good you good. Over and out. Mrs Ogden (whoop whoop)

• Sitiso May 14th, 2010 at 1:06 pm/time

Beautiful, beautiful and more beautiful. And those shoes look amazing. I love everything about your wedding, may God bless you.

• Kaylae May 18th, 2010 at 10:04 am/time

I give to the newly weds you have out done yourselves

• Octavia May 25th, 2010 at 2:30 pm/time

Hey Natz!!! WOW!!! Really, really STUNNING!!!! You ROCK MRS. & MR.OGDEN!!! Have a fabulous marriage!! I’m so happy for you!!

• Adel June 10th, 2010 at 2:31 pm/time

Stunning!

Where did you get that lovely shoes?! I’m getting married in November and our colours are silver and royal blue. I have been looking everywhere for the right kind of blue shoes!